The ETSU Gray Fossil Site and Museum will reopen with modified safety precautions on Tuesday, June 16.
- Face masks are required for everyone age 4 and older for the duration of the visit. If guests do not have their own face masks they will be provided one upon entry.
- All guests must use hand sanitizer upon entry. Extra sanitizers are available throughout the facility and at the front desk. Portable hand washing stations have also been added.
- Guests are asked to social distance at least 6 feet from other guests, groups may stay together.
- Children must be supervised by an adult age 18+ and stay with their group at all times.
- Guided tours and additional programs are temporarily suspended.
- Individual exhibit halls may be limited to a maximum number of individuals at one time.
- Certain exhibits may be modified or temporarily offline to ensure proper sanitation and cleanliness.
- Some exhibits may be temporarily closed, including the Paleo Tower.
For more information, please visit our Hands On partners